December 03, 2008

Real Madrid signing Huntelaar: Big day has arrived!


The deal was rubberstamped yesterday and Huntelaar said: "The truth is that it's been a very long couple of days, in which people have not stopped asking me about what was happening, but I could hardly say anything.

"I had to keep everyone waiting .... and finally the big day has arrived!

"I'm very happy right now, I guess I will be much happier when I arrive in Madrid and can be with my new teammates."

Huntelaar arrives next month as a direct replacement for Ruud van Nistelrooy, who has been ruled out for the season with a knee injury.

The striker added: "Ruud was always one of my favourites as a footballer. He is an extraordinary goalscorer and I'm sorry for his recent knee injury. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

"I want to score many goals to help Real Madrid as soon as possible and it's encouraging to be thought of like that because Van Nistelrooy is the best.

"I'm Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. I'm different, but we both share the same badge, that of Real Madrid. That is why I'm extremely happy."

www.tribalfootball.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP